Table of Contents
- TC 94-152 Non-U.S. Citizen Application
- TC 94-152-Spanish Non-U.S. Citizen Application
- TC 94-159 INS School Compliance
- TC 94-161 Religious Exemption Affidavit
- TC 94-162Voter Registration Declination Statement
- TC 94-167 Military Certification for Skills Test Exemption
- TC 94-169 Commercial Driver License Self-Certification
- TC 94-175 Ignition Interlock Application
- TC 94-176 Breath Alcohol Ignition Interlock Physician Statement
- TC 94-179 Non-Resident Violator Compact
- TC 94-180 55+ Driving Program Application
- TC 94-181 Religious Exemption Affidavit – Valid Without Photo
- TC 94-182 Medical Review Affidavit
- TC 94-186 Graduated License Program Application
- TC 94-187 Military Certification for Knowledge and Skills Test Waiver
- TC 94-189 Ignition Interlock Removal Request
- TC 94-195 Driver License History Record Request
- TC 94-1 Request for Driver Licensing Record That Includes Personal Information
- TC 94-14 Voluntarily Surrendered License Affidavit
- TC 94-30 Driver License – ID Card Application
- TC 94-32 Commercial Driver License Application
TC 94-152 Non-U.S. Citizen ApplicationThis form allows a non-citizen to apply for a drivers license.
TC 94-152-Spanish Non-U.S. Citizen ApplicationThe same application, but in Spanish.
TC 94-159 INS School ComplianceThis form proves that you are complying with the INS school regulations.
TC 94-161 Religious Exemption AffidavitThis document allows you to refuse to supply your SSN for religious reasons.
TC 94-162 Voter Registration Declination StatementYou can decline from registering to vote when you get a drivers license by submitting this statement.
TC 94-167 Military Certification for Skills Test ExemptionIf you have received military driving training, you can be exempted from the skills test with this form.
TC 94-169 Commercial Driver License Self-CertificationCommercial drivers can declare what sort of driving they will be doing with this document.
TC 94-175 Ignition Interlock ApplicationThis form allows people to apply for an ignition interlock system.
TC 94-176 Breath Alcohol Ignition Interlock Physician StatementThis statement allows a physician to request an exemption to an ignition interlock system for one of their patients.
TC 94-179 Non-Resident Violator CompactThis form is used for non-residents that receive a ticket in Kentucky.
TC 94-180 55+ Driving Program ApplicationSenior citizens who wish to apply for Kentucky’s 55+ driving program must use this application.
TC 94-181 Religious Exemption Affidavit – Valid Without PhotoThis affidavit allows people to get a license without a photo if they have religious reasons.
TC 94-182 Medical Review AffidavitA physician can use this form to declare a driver unfit to operate a motor vehicle.
TC 94-186 Graduated License Program ApplicationThis document allows young drivers to join the graduated license program and get their learner’s permit.
TC 94-187 Military Certification for Knowledge and Skills Test WaiverThis form allows a military-trained driver to request a waiver for both the knowledge and skills tests.
TC 94-189 Ignition Interlock Removal RequestThis document allows drivers to request the removal of an ignition interlock system.
TC 94-195 Driver License History Record RequestThis form allows you to request someone’s Kentucky driving history.
TC 94-1 Request for Driver Licensing Record That Includes Personal InformationSimilar to the previous form, but this form is for people who are requesting a driving record that has the record holder’s protected personal information.
TC 94-14 Voluntarily Surrendered License AffidavitThis affidavit allows you to hand in your valid drivers license.
TC 94-30 Driver License – ID Card ApplicationThis application can be used for both driver licenses and for non-driver ID cards.
TC 94-32 Commercial Driver License Application
This form allows someone to apply for a commercial driver license (CDL).
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?