• Find DMV Offices
  • Find Service Providers
  • U.S. Passports

Oklahoma DMV Forms

Home 9 US State 9 Oklahoma DMV Services 9 Oklahoma DMV Forms

Universal Title Application

Owners of vehicles, motorcycles, boats, RV, trailers and other properties that require titles to affirm ownership can complete and submit an application for an Oklahoma certificate of title for a vehicle.

Affidavit of Surviving Spouse

Whenever a married couple or any two or more people jointly own property, an Affidavit of Surviving Joint Tenant ensures the property legally transfers to the surviving person or persons. A surviving spouse can use the same form to transfer jointly owned property after the other spouse dies.

Renew/Replace DL – Out of State for Extended Period

When an Oklahoma resident temporarily is located out of the state for a period of time and needs to renew ore replace a driver’s license, he or she can do so online. The Oklahoma DPS online renewal/replacement link enables residents to create an account and renew or replace their driver’s licenses.

Title and Register a Vehicle while Temporarily Located Out of State

An Oklahoma resident who buys a vehicle while out of state can obtain an Oklahoma title and registration by filing a Notice of Transfer of Ownership for a vehicle and paying the requisite fees.

Driver History Abstract Request

Individuals and qualifying organizations can obtain copies of motorists’ respective driver histories by completing and submitting a Records Request and Consent to Release form.

Wheelchair Symbol Plate/Placard Application

Individuals who are temporarily or permanently disabled can obtain a wheelchair symbol plate/placard by completing and submitting a Physically Disable License Plate Application with the Oklahoma Tax Commission.

Wheelchair Symbol Plate/Placard Checklist

The same application for the disabled parking plate/placard includes a checklist that your medical doctor, nurse or eye doctor can complete to affirm your qualifying condition for the handicapper plate/placard.

Refund Application

The state of Oklahoma does not refund registration fees, sales taxes or other fees paid on vehicles that are sold or transferred to other states while the Oklahoma registration is in effect.

Next-of-Kin Registry Application

The state of Oklahoma does not offer or maintain a next-of-kin registry. Those looking for such services can use the national next-of-kin registry that helps to located family members during or following an emergency.

Physician Certification for Blind or Disabled Person, Non-Driver ID

Section 2 of the Oklahoma Physical Disability Parking Placard Application provides physicians, eye doctors and other qualified medical professionals to affirm an individual’s qualifying conditions for a non-driver ID to obtain a plate/placard to use handicapped parking spaces.

Vehicle Registration Application

Oklahoma does not have a separate form to obtain a vehicle registration. Residents who buy vehicles must complete the title request form and submit it to the Oklahoma Tax Commission, which will determine the amount of sale tax and registration fees to apply to each vehicle.

Last Verified:
Aug 27, 2022