Welcome Washington D.C. Drivers
Washington D.C. is an exciting place to live, work, drive, and own a motor vehicle. But, if you don’t know the specifics of driving, owning, or selling a motor vehicle, that excitement won’t last.
We’ve compiled all the information you need to drive, own, or sell a motor vehicle in Washington D.C. We’ve got information about obtaining and keeping your driver’s license and how to meet the basic insurance requirements. We’ve also got the facts on changing your address and accessing your driving record and criminal record. We can tell you what you can do online or by mail and what requires an in-person visit. If you need to visit in person, we’ve got a complete list of locations.
Whatever you need to make your motor vehicle journey go smoothly, you can find it among our pages. We’ve used government information but organized it in an easy-to-read format. You know the information is accurate, and you can find it easily.
Select a Service
- Washington D.C. Title Transfer
- Washington D.C. Address Change
- Washington D.C. Buying a Vehicle
- Washington D.C. Criminal Record
- Washington D.C. DMV Forms
- Washington D.C. DMV Locations
- Washington D.C. Drivers Education
- Washington D.C. Drivers License
- Washington D.C. Driving Record
- Washington D.C. Insurance
- Washington D.C. Selling a Vehicle
- Washington D.C. Traffic Tickets
- Washington D.C. Vehicle Registration
- Washington DC Registration Renewal