Parmer County Tax Office
- All Tax Office locations reserve the right to close for any or all state and federal holidays. In some instances
- Tax Office locations may close for a day or two before and/or after a holiday
- as well. New Year's Day Martin Luther King
- Jr. Day Presidents' Day Memorial Day Independence Day Labor Day Thanksgiving Day and the day after Christmas Day and the day after Call Tax Office customer service at 800-558-9368 for specific dates.
- Monday: 8:30 AM - 4:45 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 4:45 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 4:45 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM - 4:45 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM - 4:45 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Looking to register your car in California please visit our comprehensive vehicle registration guide so you are prepared when you visit your local DMV office.
When your shopping for the best auto insurance rates in California make sure you compare rates from multiple providers, and select the correct coverage for yourself and your family.
We have all the California DMV forms required to perform any transaction when you visit your local DMV or perform any transaction when you cannot appear in person via mail in. Take a look at our comprehensive DMV forms library.