Shelbyville County Clerk’s Office
Shelbyville County Clerk's Office
- New Year's Day (includes day after holiday) Martin Luther King
- Jr. Day Spring Holiday Memorial Day Independence Day Labor Day Veterans Day Thanksgiving Day (includes day after holiday) Christmas Day (includes day after holiday)
- Monday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Looking to register your car in California please visit our comprehensive vehicle registration guide so you are prepared when you visit your local DMV office.
When your shopping for the best auto insurance rates in California make sure you compare rates from multiple providers, and select the correct coverage for yourself and your family.
We have all the California DMV forms required to perform any transaction when you visit your local DMV or perform any transaction when you cannot appear in person via mail in. Take a look at our comprehensive DMV forms library.