Get Your U.S. Passport Forms
Continue reading for direct links and information about the most commonly used passport forms. To find out more details about the passport application process, you can read our page about how to apply for a U.S. passport.
Application For a U.S. Passport – Form DS-11
When you are applying for a new passport, complete the Application For a U.S. Passport (Form DS-11). It is very important to read through all of the instructions first. Use Form DS-11 if:
- This is your first time applying for a new passport
- You are applying for a child who is under 16 years old
- You don’t meet the requirements to renew (expired for more than 5 years)
To learn all about getting your passport, please visit our page about How to Apply for a U.S. Passport. You’ll find details about the passport application process, such as passport fees, passport cards and all the passport forms you need to apply.
U.S. Passport Renewal Application For Eligible Individuals – Form DS-82
When you need to renew your passport, you’ll be filling out the U.S. Passport Renewal Application For Eligible Individuals (Form DS-82).
Here are your current options:
If you have any specific questions about how to complete the DS-82 Form, please send a message with your questions to our DMVGURU chat support.
How to Report a Valid Lost or Stolen Passport Book and/or Card – Form DS-64
Lost Your Passport Card or Passport Book?
When you lose your passport card or passport book, you’re going to need to report it missing and then replace it. You can report a lost or stolen passport in person.
Read the How to Report a Valid Lost or Stolen Passport Book and/or Card (Form DS-64) to get specific steps on how to report your passport lost or stolen. You can use the Online Filler to Report a Lost or Stolen Passport. You must submit the document in person.
To replace a lost passport, you will need to apply in person. Be ready to submit:
- A completed How to Report a Valid Lost or Stolen Passport Book and/or Card (Form DS-64) – a statement regarding lost or stolen passport
- A completed Application for a U.S. Passport (Form DS-11).
- Citizenship evidence (e.g., a birth certificate or naturalization certificate)
- Have a photocopy of citizenship evidence with you as well!
- Photo ID
- Have a photocopy of your ID too!
- One passport photo
If you’re under 16 years old, both parents must be present for the application process.
Have Additional Questions?
Issuance of a U.S. Passport to a Child – Form DS-3053
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?